We’re dedicated to helping you find—and start—a career that you’ll love.
Indiana University is committed to preparing students for prosperous, lifelong careers. At Kelley, we take this commitment seriously.
At Kelley Undergraduate Career Services, you’ll find a fully-staffed team of experienced career development professionals who have made it their mission to empower you with the insight, skill set, and opportunities to confidently enter the global marketplace and land a job that will fulfill you professionally and personally.
In addition to a career advisor who will be assigned to work with you during all four years of your Kelley career, you can count on Undergraduate Career Services to help connect you with the world’s leading business organizations—of all sizes, in every industry.
They’ll help you compose an effective resume, give an authentic and impressive interview, and get the internship experience so many hiring organizations look for.
Take a look at just a few of the numbers that speak to both the exceptional talent of our students and the expertise of our career professionals.
- More than 945 companies recruited from Kelley
- More than 700 companies posted jobs for Kelley students through Undergraduate Career Services
- Of the more than 1,270 graduating Kelley students who utilized Undergraduate Career Services, 93 percent received full-time job offers or graduate school acceptance within three months after graduation.
- The median starting salary for 2014 Kelley graduates was $56,000.
- Kelley students accepted employment in 26 states, the District of Columbia, and five countries worldwide.