External Scholarship List
Commercial Real Estate Executive Women (CREW) of Chicago Scholarship for Women
CREW Chicago annually awards $3,000 scholarships to graduate and undergraduate students majoring or concentrating in real estate, business, finance, architecture, engineering, or other related fields of study.
Scholarships are intended to help qualified students pursue an education that will lead them into productive careers in commercial real estate in Chicago.
Applicants must be enrolled for the academic year in which the award is being sought.
Applications are due October 31 for the ensuing academic year.
Scholarships will be presented at a CREW recognition event.
- Female citizen of the United States
- Be of legal age in the state or province in which the applicant resides
- Must be a Junior, Senior or Graduate student at a college or university
- Interest interested in pursuing a career in commercial real estate
For information apply online (the scholarship is listed on the "Outreach" tab) or call the CREW Chicago Administrator, Sheila Gidley, at (312) 263-1901.
Typical Amount: $3,000
Robert A. and Sandra S. Borns Jewish Studies Program scholarships
Several scholarship opportunities are offered through IU's Robert A. and Sandra S. Borns Jewish Studies Program.
- Majoring in Jewish Studies or pursuing the Jewish Studies area certificate or Jewish Studies minor in Hebrew
- Refer to the Jewish Studies Program website (see link below) for specific eligibility criteria
- Financial need may be considered
*Application deadlines vary by scholarship. Please refer to the Jewish Studies Program website for details.*
Typical Amount: Varies