External Scholarship List
Kenneth R.R. Gros Louis Scholarship
This scholarship will be awarded to an IUB student for use at IU Bloomington.
- Demonstrated academic excellence
- Leadership in student activities
- Distinguished record of service as a good university citizen
Visit the IU Dean of Students website for more information.
2015 Grasshopper Entrepreneurship Scholarship
The Grasshopper Entrepreneurship Scholarship will provide one $5,000 award.
- Any current college student or incoming freshman enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program in a Spring, Summer, or Fall 2015 semester. Student must be enrolled at an accredited American college, university or trade school.
For more information, visit The Grasshopper website.
Typical Amount: $5,000
Crystal Group Innovation Scholarship
The Crystal Group Innovation Scholarship is awarded each year to (2) full-time students pursuing an undergraduate degree within the School of Business, the School of Engineering, or related majors.
The Innovation Scholarship was founded in 2014 as a way to celebrate and encourage the spirit of innovation.
Undergraduate business programs include majors in Finance, Business Administration, Marketing, Human Resources, Sales, or any other major within the business program.
All scholarship winners receive a non-renewable scholarship of $1,000 payable directly to the institution in which they are enrolled.
- Enrolled full-time in an undergraduate business program (major), engineering program (major), or related work working toward a bachelor's degree, at an accredited two-year or four-year institution, located in the United States
- Must have completed at least 60 semester hours to be eligible
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Be majoring in business, IT, math or a related field
- Submit typed (double-spaced) essay answering one of the posed questions
- Crystal Group employees and their family members are NOT eligible
Note: Past winners and applicants of this scholarship are eligible to re-apply in future years.
Applications are not accepted prior to March 2, 2015. All applications must be postmarked by May 1, 2015. Scholarship awards will be announced the week of June 1, 2015.
Learn more and download an application at Crystal Group Innovation Scholarship.
Questions? Email Melissa Doudna at email@example.com.
Typical Amount: $1,000
Boston Immigration Law Scholarship
The Law Offices of Joshua L. Goldstein, P.C., an immigration law firm based in Boston, Massachusetts, is offering a $1,000 scholarship to one deserving student with a strong personal connection to the immigrant community.
- Application required
- Be either a U.S.-born student whose parents are both from another country, or a foreign-born student who immigrated to the United States
- Must be currently enrolled in post-high school institution or graduate school
- Must submit an original 450-word essay detailing why you or your parents immigrated to the United States and the challenges you or your family have had to overcome as a result
For more information, visit The Boston Immigration Law Scholarship website.
Typical Amount: $1,000
The Mildred C. Hanson, SIOR, Memorial Scholarship
The Mildred C. (Millie) Hanson, SIOR, Memorial Fund was established to honor and support women in commercial real estate. It is granted annually to an outstanding undergraduate female in an accredited real estate program at a college or university in the USA or Canada.
- Enrolled in an accredited real estate program at a college or university in the USA or Canada
Visit the Mildred C. Hanson, SIOR, Memorial Scholarship website for complete details. Questions may be directed to Corrine Nowak at firstname.lastname@example.org.