Student Accounting Society (SAS) Scholarships
The Student Accounting Society (SAS) Scholarships support active members of the SAS. These awards are funded via corporate sponsorship and criteria may vary by account.
- Accounting major is typically required
- U.S. Citizenship may be required
- Actively involved with the Student Accounting Society
- Minimum GPA requirements typically apply
- Additional preferences may apply based upon donor intent
Students should complete the standard Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, available on this website each spring. To ensure appropriate consideration, students must also indicate an interest in the Student Accounting Society (SAS) Scholarships via the drop down box provided on the application.