Hurwich Family Scholarship
Thomas and Margaret Hurwich established this scholarship in 2012 to help fund tuition/fees and standard room/board for outstanding juniors and seniors in the Kelley School who have demonstrated financial need and are pursuing majors in accounting and/or finance. Recipients must also be citizens of the United States. Preference is given to students who are actively involved in community service or student organizations and who exhibit leadership through their volunteer work.
- Undergraduate business major at IU Bloomington who is pursuing an major in accounting and/or finance
- Citizen of the United States
- Junior (third year student) or Senior (fourth year student)
- Demonstrated financial need
- Minimum cumulative program GPA of 3.5
- Preference for students who are actively involved in community service or student organizations and who exhibit leadership through their volunteer work
Students should complete the standard Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, available on this website each spring.