Russell "Rusty" Sneiderman Memorial Scholarship
The Russell “Rusty” Sneiderman Memorial Scholarship was established in 2011 to support outstanding non-resident juniors and seniors who are pursuing majors in accounting, finance, management, entrepreneurship or operations & decision technologies. Recipients will have demonstrated academic excellence and also be active members in the IU Hillel organization.
- Undergraduate junior or senior student in the Kelley School of Business
- Non-resident for IU billing purposes
- Formally pursuing a major in accounting, finance, management, entrepreneurship, or operations and decision technologies
- Maintain a cumulative program GPA of 3.6 or above
- Active member of the IU Hillel organization (as documented via a letter of involvement from the Executive Director of Hillel)
- To ensure consideration, apply by April 1
Qualified students should complete the online Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, available on this website each spring and indicate a specific interest in the Sneiderman Scholarship via the drop down box provided. In the essay sections, candidates should describe their involvement with the IU Hillel organization.
Applicants must also secure a letter from the Executive Director of Hillel. The letter must be signed and printed on Hillel letterhead. It may be submitted as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org or via US Mail to Russel "Rusty" Sneiderman Memorial Scholarship Committee, Attn: Manager of Scholarships, Kelley School of Business, Undergraduate Program, 1309 E 10th Street, Bloomington, IN 47405-1701.