Kyle C. Hollon Memorial Scholarship
The Kyle C. Hollon Memorial Scholarship supports academically meritorious juniors and senior students in the Kelley School of Business. Recipients must be residents of Indiana who are pursuing majors in finance and/or entrepreneurship, and who have demonstrated financial need. Preference is given to students personally affected by cancer.
- Enrolled as an undergraduate student at IUB
- Actively pursuing a major in Finance and/or Entrepreneurship
- Junior or Senior class standing
- Indiana resident
- Demonstrated financial need
- Preference will be given to students who have experienced cancer themselves or who have an immediate family member who has cancer
Students should complete the standard Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, available on this website each spring. Use the drop down box provided on the application to indicate a specific interest in the Hollon Scholarship. In addition, applicants personally affected by cancer should explain their circumstances on the application.