Crowe Horwath LLP Student Accounting Society Scholarship
Crowe Horwath LLP established this scholarship to benefit a student in the Kelley School of Business who is majoring in accounting, who has demonstrated academic excellence, and who exhibits leadership. Preference is given to members of the Student Accounting Society.
- Accounting major
- Junior entering senior year in fall
- GPA 3.3 or above (overall and major)
- U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
- Graduate of a U.S. High School
- Demonstrated leadership
- Actively involved with the Student Accounting Society
Qualified students should complete the standard Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, available on this website each spring, and use the provided drop down box to indicate an interest in this scholarship.