Construction Financial Management Association Scholarship
The Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA) established this scholarship to benefit full time junior and senior students in the Kelley School of Business who who are interested in the construction industry of construction finance.
- Junior or Senior during award year (making progress toward a degree with graduation within 4 semesters)
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- U.S. Citizen
- Actively pursuing a major in Finance (including Finance-Real Estate) or Accounting
- Enrolled in an Indiana College or University
- Full-time student
- Demonstrated interest in the construction industry or construction finance
- Must attend the CFMA annual Scholarship Meeting (typically held in October)
- May receive scholarship one time only
Students should complete the standard Undergraduate Program online scholarship application, by March 1 each spring. To ensure appropriate consideration, interested parties must also indicate a specific interest in the CFMA Scholarship via the drop down box provided on the application.