Gregory W. Wilson Honors Scholarship
The Gregory W. Wilson Honors Scholarship was established by Mr. Gregory Wilson in 2006. The donor seeks to recognize students who demonstrated academic excellence in high school.
- Incoming, Directly Admitted Freshman
- Minimum high school GPA equal to 3.75 or better on a 4.0 scale
- Preference students who are financially contributing to their college education
- Potentially renewable if the recipient applies for and gains admittance to the Kelley Business Honors Program at the beginning of his/her sophomore year. He/She must continue to maintain eligibility for and participation in the Honors Program during his/her sophomore, junior and senior years to be considered for long-term renewal.
- A cumulative program GPA of 3.5 or better must be maintained throughout
- Recipient must make sufficient progress toward a degree in business
No application required - incoming Direct Admit freshmen are automatically considered for this award.