Marketing and International Business
Overseas Study: Sevilla Semester Program
- HBR Consulting, Analyst Intern, Summer 2013
- Sevilla Fútbol Club, Translator, Spring 2013
- Target, In-Store Intern, Summer 2012
- C.A.S.A, Non-Profit Consultant, Fall 2011 – Fall 2012
- IU Sports and Rec, Swim Instructor, Fall 2010 - Current
Campus Involvement/Community Activities:
- Civic Leadership Development – President
- Young Life Leader
- Club Water Polo
- Undergraduate Assistant, Honors Business Law
- Academic Fairness Committee
Career goal: In the next 10 years, I would like to live abroad, working at a non-profit. Eventually I would like to start my own international non-profit.
Best IU experience so far: All the great people I’ve been able to meet over my time at IU – friends, staff, advisors, etc.