Overseas Study: IES London Program
- Goldman Sachs (Summer 2012 and 2013)
- Halcyon Asset Management (Summer 2011)
- Investors Capital (Summer 2010)
- Merrill Lynch (Summer 2009)
Campus Involvement/Community Activities:
- Investment Club – Vice President
- Kelley Portfolio Management Club – Short Term Trading Portfolio Manager
- Intro to Programming – Peer Tutor
- Investment Management Workshop
Career goal: I want to work in a sales and trading which is challenging, competitive and intellectually stimulating. I also want my office within walking distance of a Chipotle.
Best IU experience so far: Going with the obvious IU - Kentucky Watford buzzer beater. A decent portion of my classes have material I do and do not remember but I am fairly confident I will be able to vividly picture the “Watford Shot” from my seat for the rest of my life.