Economic Consulting and Technology Management
- Hertie School of Governance (SPEA program in Berlin, Germany, May 2012)
- Oxford University (Kelley in Oxford, July 2011)
- Technology Advisory Intern with PricewaterhouseCoopers (Summer 2013)
- Science and Technology Commercialization Intern at the IU Research & Technology Corporation (Summer 2012)
Campus Involvement/Community Activities:
- Business of Life Sciences Club
- Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity
- Capital Markets Workshop
Career goal: I want to enjoy my day-to-day work while creating a positive impact within my personal life, my organization, and the greater population of stakeholders.
Best IU experience so far: Sitting behind the basket with my friends for the basketball game against UNC last November.