Marketing and International Business
Overseas Study: Danish Institute of Study Abroad in Copenhagen, Denmark – International Business, European Business Strategy
- Client Line Intern, dunnhumby, Summer 2013 in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Strategy and Business Development Intern, Roche Diagnostics, Summer 2012 in Mannheim, Germany
- Marketing and Media Intern, Building Tomorrow (Non-profit organization building schools in Uganda) Summer 2011 in Indianapolis, Indiana
Campus Involvement/Community Activities:
- President, Building Tomorrow
- Kelley Student Government
- Kelley Undergraduate Think Tank
- Delta Gamma
- Undergraduate Consulting Workshop
Career goal: I hope to work in marketing and/or management consulting for a few years and then pursue my MBA. I intend to work internationally and see the world through my job.
Best IU experience so far: My best IU experience so far has been participating in the Consulting Workshop. This course really pushed my limits academically and helped me to grow close with a group of intelligent, hard-working and all around incredible people.