Major: Marketing and Technology Management
- Universidad de Sevilla, Seville, Spain (Spring 2012)
- Study tour of India with “Business in a Flat World” class (Summer 2010)
- Marketing Intern, Eli Lilly and Company (Summer 2012)
- Purchasing Functional Excellence Intern, Cummins Engine Company (Summer 2011)
- Head Life Guard, Harrison Lake Country Club (Summer 2009 and 2010)
Campus involvement/clubs/community activities: Women in Business, Business of Life Sciences Club, Civic Leadership Development
Career goal: I would like to work in marketing for a company in the healthcare industry. I want to use marketing and data to really help people understand the products they are using.
Best IU experience so far: Studying abroad in Sevilla- exploring Europe, learning from my mistakes, speaking a different language, and making great friends!
My greatest role model and why: My dad. He works so hard, is involved in his community and still has time to play a round of golf when he wants. He has always been there for me when I need him.
Favorite class at IU and why: Business Law and K204 (the honors version of K201) were both my favorites. I loved Business Law because we got to argue about classic court cases in history, and I loved k204 because I was good at it and had fun figuring things out in Excel.
Favorite musical artist/group: John Mayer, Michael Bublé, and Maroon 5
Something that would surprise people about me or a fun fact: I played Madonna and sang “Material Girl” in a high school musical production. I wore a blonde wig and everything!