Major: Finance, International Business
Any special scholarships: Kelley Scholar
- Semester in Seville, Spain
- 10-day study tour in Athens, Greece with Business Culture of Greece course
- 10-day study tour in India with Business in a Flat World course
- Summer 2011/2012: Business Technology Analyst Summer Scholar at Deloitte Consulting in Chicago/S„o Paolo, Brazil
- Spring 2012: Gescoand International Engineering in Seville, Spain
- Summer 2010: Technology Intern at Integrative Flavors (a small manufacturing company)
Campus involvement/clubs/community activities:
- Kelley Undergraduate Womenís Financial Association
- Consulting Workshop
- K201 Teaching Assistant
- Delta Sigma Pi Professional Fraternity
Career goal: International strategic consulting
Best IU experience so far: Study abroad
One thing I want to do before I leave Bloomington/campus: Go to the quarries
Greatest life lesson: Donít sweat the small stuff.† You waste too much energy and miss out on tons of fun!
My greatest role model and why: My Grandma Ė she built her own business and is one of the most successful people I know.
Favorite movie and why: Mean Girls Ė no matter how many times I see it, it is still hilarious.
Favorite class at IU and why: Honors Business Law. My professor was amazing and very interesting Ė not to mention I learned a ton!
Something Iím really passionate about: Traveling!
Something that would surprise people about me or a fun fact: Iíve been to 25 countries, more than the number of US states Iíve visited.