Major: Finance & Economic Consulting
- Seville, Spain (May-July 2011)
- London School of Economics & Political Science (July-August 2011)
- Management consulting intern for PwC in New York City, summer 2012
- Gescoand International Consulting intern, summer 2011
- Research Assistant and Teaching assistant in the BEPP department
Campus involvement/clubs/community activities:
- Kelley Undergraduate Consulting Workshop
- IU Womenís Golf 2009-2011
- Student Athlete Advisory Council
- IUSA Funding Board
- Trockman Microfinance Initiative
- Alpha Kappa Psi
Career goal: Work in management consulting in NYC after graduation, then obtain an MBA or graduate degree in economics. Eventually I would like to transition to the public sector, such as the NEC or the CFPB.
Best IU experience so far: Itís so hard to choose, but Little 5 always comes to mind!
My greatest role model and why: Arianna Huffington Ė I respect her opinions for their thoughtfulness and boldness, and admire her path to success.
Favorite class at IU and why: I loved the BEPP class G345 Ė Money, Banking, & Capital Markets. It was my first academic exposure to the financial markets and the macroeconomy, and I pretty much fell in love.
Something Iím really passionate about: Politics, economics, and playing golf! I also love going to concerts with friends.
Something that would surprise people about me: Iím half Icelandic - my momís side of the family is from Iceland, a country of only 300,000 people.