Major: Marketing & International Business
Any special scholarships: Kelley Scholar
- India Study Tour – Summer Program
- Athens, Greece – Summer Program
- Jinotega, Nicaragua – Alternative Break Program
- Lima, Peru – Alternative Break Program
- Martha’s House [Homeless Shelter], Intern – Summer 2010
- Deloitte Consulting, Business Technology Analyst Intern – Summer 2011
- Target Corporation, Business Analyst Intern – Summer 2012
Campus involvement/clubs/community activities:
- Women in Business – President
- Board of Aeons – Vice President
- Alternative Break Program – Member
- Undergraduate Consulting Workshop
Career goal: Work in retail or merchandising, and eventually work in community relations or corporate social responsibility for a large company.
Best IU experience so far: Having the opportunity to travel and volunteer abroad
One thing I want to do before I leave Bloomington/campus: Go to an IU Basketball game in Assembly Hall (I got season tickets this year!).
Greatest life lesson: “We shall never know all the good a simple smile can do.” –Mother Teresa
Favorite class at IU: BUS-M 344: Creativity and Communication
Something that would surprise people about me or a fun fact: I got to help distribute Toms Shoes when I was in Peru.