(IU-Administered Semester Program)
Semester Exchange in Singapore
National University of Singapore
- Ranked 15th most livable city in the world
- Equatorial climate with over 60 islands
- World leader in foreign trade and investment
- Reciprocal exchange with National University of Singapore (http://www.nus.edu)
- Orientation upon arrival
- Courses in business taught at National University of Singapore
- 15 IU credits (5 courses worth 3 credits each)
- Residence Halls
Additional Program Information
You may apply if you
- are any business student on the Bloomington campus only who is making normal degree progress
- are in at least your third full-time semester of college
- have approximately a 3.0 cumulative GPA
- have completed (or will complete) E201, E202, and Business Integrative Core.
Complete eligibility criteria and selection criteria are outlined within the Academic Policies and Procedures of the Office of Overseas Study. Selection is based on maturity, seriousness of purpose, and appropriateness of match between program and applicant. Students on disciplinary probation during program period are not eligible.
Estimated Fall 2013 Costs
- Fee paid to IU: (academic fees, health insurance)
- Indiana Resident: $4174.00
- Nonresident: $13504.00
A $500 deposit will be due twithin two weeks of your acceptance
- Housing: $300 – $820
- Living Expenses: $300 – $500
- Miscellaneous: $165 – $300
Airfare, personal expenses and vacation travel additional.
- IU scholarships, grants and loans applicable to program costs with some exceptions. Please carefully check these exceptions before you commit to a program.
- Kelley School of Business Overseas Study Scholarship applications will be made available after acceptance to the program
- Edward L. Hutton International Experiences Group (HIEP)
- Find general information about financial aid and links to additional scholarship opportunities here: www.indiana.edu/~overseas/basics/finaid.shtml
Fall 2013: Monday, February 18, 2013
***Important: Because the Singapore Exchange Program is extremely competitive, we strongly urge you to also apply for another study abroad program through the Overseas Study Office as a backup. If you are not accepted into the Singapore Exchange Program, you will be considered for the other program you applied to.
IU committee screens applications for final approval. Notification of application status sent electronically within four weeks of application deadline.