Guest's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Who do I contact for Computing Assistance?
- The following link contains the Computing Assistance Policies.
What do I do if I have a Virus or Malware problem?
- Please consult the Viruses, Hoaxes, and Spam Policies page.
Why doesn't my Wireless connection work?
- If your wireless connection does not work, please view our Wireless Devices page.
What software does TS support?
- Technology Services provides some software support. You can learn more by reading the Software Support Vision.
Where can I find help for Windows XP or Vista?
- Please view the User Tutorials for Widnows XP and Vista common issue guides.
How do I check to see if my Laptop has a Bridge?
- Laptop's with bridged network connections can cause issues for the Kelley Network. Please Check for Bridge Network Connection (Laptops Only).
How do I add printers to my Laptop?
- Please follow the link to view the Kelley TS Guide: How to add printers to your Laptop.
How do I connect to IU's VPN?
- Technology Services presents: How to make a VPN connection to the IU Network