Accenture Case Competition – February 2 to 6, 2015
Bring your talent and passion to an organization at the forefront of business, technology and innovation. Accenture, a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, is hosting a case competition for Indiana University, from February 2 – 6, 2015.
Sign-up today to be part of the Accenture Case Competition for an opportunity to apply the information and techniques you have learned in class to a real-life situation.
The case competition is open to undergraduate students from the Kelley School and SOIC, with students interested in business, consulting or technology encouraged to participate. The case is designed so that students of any age have a fair chance of winning.
Register by January 30, 2015
Take part in the case competition by forming a team of three – five students and register online using the 2015 Accenture Case Competition Sign Up Form by January 30 at 7:00 p.m.
Case competition events
- Registration deadline: January 30, 7:00 p.m.
- Kick-off and case materials distribution: February 2, 7:00 p.m.
- Case competition Q&A session: February 3, 7:00 p.m.
- Optional: Remote advising sessions with Accenture: February 4, evening
- Panel presentation and judging: February 6 (beginning at 8:00 a.m.)
If you have any questions about the case competition, please contact Frank E. Akaiwa (firstname.lastname@example.org)