The Supply Chain Alliance is a forum for collaboration between supply chain industry partners and the Kelley School’s Department of Operations and Decision Technologies (ODT). Our vision is to be a strong industry/academic alliance dedicated to preparing the next generation of supply chain professionals—our students.
The Kelley School emphasizes collaboration with industry to link supply chain theory with practice. Through these relationships, the School gains key advantages including:
- Building demand for the supply chain major through Alliance-sponsored activities
- Developing a relevant curriculum that prepares students for supply chain careers
- Access to real company problems for graduate and undergraduate student projects
- Company-specific research topics for faculty and PhD student projects
- Improved visibility of the supply chain major
By joining the Supply Chain Alliance, our Alliance Industry Partners gain:
- Improved student recognition of the company as a viable and attractive career choice
- Access to graduate and undergraduate students for recruiting
- Direct impact on supply chain program curriculum, developing students that better meet the industry's business needs
- Awareness of current student, faculty, and School thinking through idea exchange activities
- A close connection with supply chain peers, facilitating information and idea exchange between member companies
- Engagement in unique student-project related activities
- Professional development and training for specific company needs
To find out more about becoming an Alliance Industry Partner, we encourage you to contact us.