ddcho [at] indiana [dot] edu (E-mail)
- Doctoral Student
- Associate Instructor
- MBA, Operations Management, University of Southern California, 2009
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, University of California, Berkeley, 2005
- Associate Instructor, Department of Operations and Decision Technologies at Indiana University, 2011 - present
- Project Engineer, Thermal Engineering International, Inc.
- Project Engineer, Angeles Contractor, Inc.
Service Operations Management, Healthcare Operations Management, Capacity Planning and Design of Service Systems, Quality and Behavioral Issues in Service Systems
- Cho, D.D., K.M. Bretthauer, and J. Schoenfelder. "Nurse Staffing Ratios: A Case for Higher Quality of Care" Under review at Manufacturing & Service Operations Management
- Cho, D.D., K.M. Bretthauer, K.D. Cattani, A.F. Mills. "Behavior-Aware Workforce Staffing"
- Cho, D.D., and K.D. Cattani. "The Patient Patient: The Performance of Traditional versus Open-Access Scheduling Policies"