Supporting the Department
Marketing campaigns need proper support to succeed—and so do marketing departments. In the Kelley Department of Marketing, we rely on contributions by alumni, friends, and corporations to continue our legacy of preparing insightful, highly skilled, work-ready graduates.
Your support can take many forms: sharing your experiences in Kelley classes, networking with students, consulting with faculty, recruiting promising high school students, and more.
Additionally, we appreciate your financial support, which will contribute to:
- New learning resources such as a sales consulting lab for undergraduate students
- Scholarships for talented and deserving students
- Curriculum development and new classes
- Continuous improvement of our faculty’s knowledge and teaching
- More research that advances the field
Please contact us to discuss how you can help. And when you receive your pledge card from the IU Foundation or the Kelley School of Business, please specify the Kelley Department of Marketing to receive your gift.
Give now through the Kelley School's Office of Development.