J. Shannon Threlkeld
jthrelke [at] indiana [dot] edu (E-mail)
- Senior Lecturer of Marketing
- BSBA, Indiana University, 1995
- MS, Indiana University, 2000
- Kelley School of Business, Senior Lecturer of Marketing
- Consulting and training for a number of public and private sector firms
Awards, Honors & Certifications
- Innovative Teaching Award, Kelley School of Business Teaching Excellence Committee, 2010
- Technology Grant for Teaching and Learning, Kelley School of Business, Indiana University, 2010
- Nominated for Student Choice Award, Indiana University Student Alumni Association, 2010
- Teaching Excellence Award – Above and Beyond Professor Award, 2009
Analytical Techniques for Marketing & Consumer Data, Professional Sales Training, Distance & Online Learning, Data Modeling Tools and Techniques, Project Management
High Performance Cars, Traveling, Movies, Reading, Golf, Exercising
Shannon's research focuses on interactive learning techniques in higher education settings. He teaches courses in analytical marketing techniques, data modeling, spreadsheet analysis, database design, and project management.
Threlkeld, J. S. and K. B. Briggs (2004), "Using role-play to teach negotiation in a supply chain management sourcing course," Proceedings of the Midwest Decision Sciences Institute.