The Kelley School of Business Department of Marketing is known for excellence—in the quality and preparedness of its graduates, its renowned faculty, its one-of-a-kind research labs, and its relationships with employers and recruiters.
One of the most popular departments at the Kelley School, marketing has more than 800 undergraduate students, about 125 MBA students, about 10 doctoral students, and more than 25 faculty members.
- First overall among online MBA programs, U.S. News & World Report, 2014
- Second worldwide among MBA programs, Financial Times, 2012
- Fourth overall among undergraduate marketing programs, U.S. News & World Report Best Colleges Guidebook, 2014
- Eighth overall for our undergraduate program, Bloomberg Businessweek, 2014
- 15th overall MBA program, Bloomberg Businessweek, 2014
Recruiting and Alumni
- Our students are recruited by big-name employers such as Procter & Gamble, 3M, Target, Eli Lilly, GE, Toyota, Sears, IBM, Kraft, Macy’s, Inc., ACNielsen, Interbrand, AT&T, Deloitte Consulting, DHL, Ford, Nestlé, Kohl's, PepsiCo, Abbott Laboratories, Xerox, and the CIA.
- We are Procter & Gamble’s biggest source of brand managers.
- Our many accomplished alumni include:
- Brad Alford, former chair and CEO, Nestlé USA
- Kenneth Calwell, executive vice president of marketing, Domino’s Pizza
- Bill Feldman, president, Polymer Resources Ltd.
- Phil Francis, chair and CEO, PetSmart
- William Hess, director of global marketing, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Suzanne Malek-Rapp, global product manager, Intel
- Erin Newkirk, owner, Red Stamp
- Howard Socol, formerly chair, president, and CEO, Barneys New York
- John Vamvakitis, director of marketing and sales, Disney Channel
- Kathy Vrabeck, president, Legendary Digital, Legendary Pictures Films, LLC
You can read about the experiences of our former students, including recent graduates, by visiting our Spotlights page.