Kelley MBA Preview Day
Each fall we host Kelley MBA Preview Day, a special event for diverse and talented candidates who have demonstrated both academic and professional excellence. This opportunity provides potential candidates in-depth understanding of the Kelley MBA Program. Join us to learn more and experience life in Bloomington.
Here’s a sample of Kelley MBA Preview Day activities:
- Gain insight into our unparalleled classroom experience, real-world preparation, and collaborative culture—learn how the Kelley Advantage can be your advantage.
- Hear directly from Kelley staff about admissions, financial aid, and career services.
- Tour the Godfrey Center, home of the Kelley MBA Program, and see why Indiana University consistently tops the list for campus beauty, culture, and state-of-the-art facilities.
- Talk with current students, faculty, and administrators to get a 360 degree view of the Kelley family.
- Meet members of the Kelley MBA Association and see how student organizations can expand your horizons, enrich your relationships, and hone your leadership skills.
- Learn more about opportunities for women in business and our partnership with the Forte Foundation.
- Gain insight into the opportunities offered through the Consortium for Graduate Study in Management. As a founding member, we have long championed the mission to support African American, Hispanic American, and Native American candidates in business.
- Dine, socialize, and enjoy downtown Bloomington, a unique cosmopolitan college town.
We look forward to hosting you!