Kelley In Focus
Kelley cultivates diversity—up close and in person.
Each fall, the Kelley School of Business Full-Time MBA Program presents Kelley In Focus, a special event for diverse and talented candidates. As a founding member of the Consortium for Graduate Study in Management, we have long championed the mission to support African American, Hispanic American, and Native American candidates who have demonstrated leadership in educational and professional work experiences. Come see for yourself what our Full-Time MBA Program is all about and enjoy the autumn brilliance of Bloomington.
Here’s a sample of In Focus activities:
- Talk with current students, faculty, and administrators—and start building your network opportunities.
- Tour the IU campus and the Godfrey Center—see why Bloomington consistently tops the list for campus beauty, culture, and state-of-the-art facilities.
- Learn about the ins and outs of the Full-Time MBA Program from your Kelley In Focus mentor, a current MBA student who serves as your personal ambassador.
- Gain insight into our unparalleled classroom experience, real-world preparation, and collaborative culture—learn how the Kelley advantage can be your advantage.
- Get the scoop on Kelley admissions, financial aid, and the Consortium for Graduate Study in Management.
- Dine and socialize and experience what Kelley culture is all about.
We look forward to hosting you!