Partners & Families
Welcome your family to the Kelley family.
If pursuing an MBA is a family decision, the Kelley Partners’ Club is here for you—offering a support network and social calendar to help you, your spouse or partner, and your whole family share your MBA experience while taking advantage of all that Kelley, Bloomington, and IU have to offer.
The Kelley Partner’s Club provides:
- An orientation for spouses or partners during Kelley Experience Weekend in the spring
- Social activities from dinners to hiking, wine tasting to tailgating
- A support network that understands the unique stresses (and successes!) of the MBA Program
- A community to help with life events, like meal circles for new parents
- Job search assistance to partners and spouses
- Volunteer events to connect to the greater Bloomington community
Families can also join Kelley Kids through the Kelley Partners’ Club, scheduling family-oriented events including:
- A weekly play group
- Library, farmers’ market, and museum visits (WonderLab is a favorite!) and family field trips
- Informal family gatherings for meals and holidays
The same accolades that make Indiana University and Bloomington a great place for Kelley students to study and live make it a great place for your partner and family—affordable and family friendly with easy transportation and something for everyone.