goerner [at] indiana [dot] edu (E-mail)
- Clinical Professor of Management
- PhD, Ohio State University
- MA, Indiana University
- BA, Kean University
- 5 years with Arthur Andersen in Los Angeles and San Francisco offices, Human Resources Consulting
- 4 years with regional firm in Long Beach, CA, Human Resources Consulting
- 1 year as sole practitioner, Human Resources Consulting
Organizational Behavior, Organizational Design, Diversity
College football and professional hockey, reading, wine tasting
- Faculty Member, LGBT Student Services Office Advisory Board
- Director, Kelley Women in Business Initiative
- Faculty Director, Kelley Young Women's Institute
- Director, Kelley Executive Partners
Dineen, B. R., R. A. Noe, J. D. Shaw, M. K. Duffy, and C. Wiethoff (2007), "Level and dispersion of satisfaction in teams: Using foci and social context to explain the satisfaction-absenteeism relationship," Academy of Management Journal, Vol. 50, pp. 623-643.
Wiethoff, C. (2004), "Motivation to learn and diversity training: Application of the Theory of Planned Behavior," Human Resource Development Quarterly, Vol. 15, pp. 263-278.
Alge, B. A., C. Wiethoff, and H. J. Klein (2003), "When does the medium matter? Knowledge-building experiences and opportunities in decision-making teams," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Vol. 91, pp. 26-37.