The Kelley Student Government has five committees assigned to handle a wide variety of decisions, duties, and activities. Committee membership is an important part of the Kelley Student Government membership.
- Our mission is to positively influence the fundamental values of undergraduate students in order to harness the ethical components of academia and business, so that they can confidently serve as ethical role models in the professional world.
- A highly competitive competition that challenges students to collaborate with one another in order to solve an issue based on current ethical dilemmas, which are likely to arise for many young professionals
- Involves researching and presenting to Kelley faculty who evaluate the students’ abilities to abide by the ethical demands of modern business. Ethics Essay Competition
- Stresses the ethical decisions of Kelley Students as they develop into business professionals
- Added an ethical question to teacher review forms to continually instill ethics in the undergraduate body
- Conducted a survey sent to the entire Kelley School of Business to gain a better understanding of academic misconduct within Kelley; the results of which have been useful in the formation of future initiatives