2014 National Diversity Case
Thank you for showing interest in the National Diversity Case. This is a one of a kind case competition that will offer you tremendous networking value with corporate executives, an opportunity to compete for a $20,000 prize pool, and a chance to meet fascinating students from across the country. All competitors will be provided housing and meals free of charge and will receive reimbursement for travel expenses. The application deadline has been extended to December 5, 2013, and the competition will take place in January 17-18, 2014 in Bloomington, IN. We urge you to apply if you are considering this event at all.
Interested in applying? Please apply here.
If you are a student of Indiana University, please apply here.
Who are we looking for?
- Teams of 4 undergraduate students
- At most 1 senior per team
- Teams that exhibit a passion for diversity
- Teams that have students represent a variety of multicultural and ethnic backgrounds
- Teams that show a diversity in academic and professional interests
- Applications open October 18, 2013 (8:00AM EST)
- Application now closes December 5, 2013 (8:00PM EST)
- Teams receive invitations to compete in early December
- Case is released in early December
- Competition is held January 17-18, 2014 at the Indiana University Bloomington Campus