FP&A Exam Prep Course
Gain knowledge and skills to increase your value to upper managementIf you’re a corporate finance professional, the AFP Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Learning System™ course at Kelley Executive Partners will teach you strategies for providing your executive team with actionable recommendations, backed by relevant data to set the right course for your company.
You’ll also learn the latest best practices for analyzing trends, building forecasts and creating financial models and prepare for AFP’s new Certified Corporate FP&A Professional™ credential exam.
Offered in partnership with the Association for Financial Professionals (AFP), the curriculum is designed by subject matter experts and covers the Certified Corporate FP&A Professional exam knowledge domains.
Facts About the Program
- Summer 2015 dates: June 1st – July 17th, 2015 with access to materials until Sept 30th.
- Fall 2015 dates: November 9th, 2015- Jan 11, 2016 with access to material until March 31st.
- Course is $1,995 per student including materials. Payment can be made via credit card through the Kelley Executive Partners web store.
- This course will help the student to prepare for the AFP’s FP&A exam (Parts I and II).
- The course runs over 7 weeks (not including any breaks for holidays) and is based on the Learning System FP&A from AFP and Holmes Corporation.
- The course includes approximately 42 contact hours of instruction and exercises.
- The course uses both synchronous (Adobe Connect – live webinars) and asynchronous (streaming video) modes of instruction. Practice quizzes and sample tests for the certification exam are also provided. Each of the seven weeks has a similar structure including the following:
- Six scheduled 60-minute Breeze sessions- recorded for later viewing (Total time: 1 hour)
- Over 40 streaming video lectures than can be viewed at your (Total time: 3-4 hours)
- Work through sample questions and exams in Materials (Total time: 1.5 hours)
- The course will utilize the Canvas learning system and Adobe Connect for course support and delivery.
About the Instructor
Dubos J. Masson is a Clinical Professor at the Kelley School of Business with over 30 years of experience in the areas of Finance, Working Capital Management, Treasury Management, Financial Planning and the use of spreadsheets and computers in business. Dr. Masson also holds certifications in Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A), Treasury Management (CTP), and International Cash Management (Cert ICM).
He has extensive experience in on-line education, having taught over 40 on-line courses for Kelley Direct’s MBA and MS in Finance programs and AFP’s certification programs. To learn more about Dr. Masson please visit his web page.
To register for the course:
- Please fill out this form to register for the course.
- After filling out the registration form, please use this link to access Kelley Executive Partner’s online store to pay for your registration via credit card. KEP accepts most major credit cards including MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.
- When your payment has been processed, KEP will email instructions to access the course site within 24 hours.
If you have any questions or concerns about the program or registering for the program, contact us via email or by phone 812-855-5182.
To learn more about the Association for Financial Professionals, please visit their website.