Kelley Executive Partners is an executive education arm of the Indiana University Kelley School of Business, one of the country's premier business schools.
Our partnership, which began in 1968, introduced KEP as a leader in custom-designed educational programs for companies and individuals. As part of Indiana University, we leverage the wide variety of academic expertise and experience of faculty from departments beyond business as well as utilizing the research produced within the university to inform our content and aid our clients.
One of our foundational principles is the long-term commitment to partnering with—as opposed to training—companies to improve their emerging leaders' performance, potential, and business results.
Our board of directors includes:
- Chair Idalene Kesner: Dean of the Kelley School of Business, Frank P. Popoff Chair of Strategic Management, Professor of Management
- President Ash Soni: Associate Dean for Academic Programs, ArcelorMittal Faculty Fellow, Professor of Operations and Decision Technologies
- Vice President Franklin Acito: Professor of Marketing, Co-director of the Kelley Institute for Business Analytics
- Treasurer Laureen A. Maines: Associate Dean of Faculty and Research, Department of Accounting Chair, KPMG Professor of Accounting
- John Cady: Executive Director of KEP, Clinical Professor of Marketing
- Sreenivas Kamma: Department of Finance Chair, Associate Professor of Finance.
- Teresa Kase: Assistant Dean of Finance and Operations
- Arlen W. Langvardt: Professor of Business Law, Eveleigh Professor of Business Ethics
- Patricia P. McDougall-Covin: Director of the Institute for International Business, William L. Haeberle Professor of Entrepreneurship, Professor of Strategic Management
- Daniel C. Smith: President and CEO of the IU Foundation, Former Dean of the Kelley School of Business, Professor of Marketing
- Munirpallam Venkataramanan: IU Vice Provost for Strategic Initiatives, Jack R. Wentworth Professor, Professor of Decision Sciences.
KEP's commitment has led to numerous national awards and distinctions including a Bersin Learning Leaders award.