The Investment Club at the Kelley School of Business is focused on providing its members with a variety of opportunities to enhance, broaden, and improve knowledge of and exposure to investing and managing money for both professional and personal uses.
- Develop practical investment knowledge among club members.
- Introduce new skills and investing concepts to club members for both professional and personal investing use.
- Mock Portfolio Competition - Investment Club members individually manage a $1,000,000 portfolio for six months. Cash prizes given for top three finishers.
- Sterling Fund - Student and alumni-owned equity portfolio. Current members research and present investment ideas to the club membership. Investment decisions are also made by the club membership.
- On-campus presentations and live video conferences with industry professionals on a broad range of current topics.
- Poker Tournament
- Stock Pitches