- First-Year Case Competition Feedback Session: A representative from the corporate case sponsor details the company’s perspective on the case and potential implementation of student-presented ideas.
- Post-KIPs/GLOBASE Presentation: Students and faculty members share stories and photos from their trips with interested MBAs.
- Blooming Culture Event: IBS introduces incoming MBA students to the extensive avenues to experience international culture in Bloomington.
- Perspectives Event: Kelley faculty members present on the political, economic, and religious environments of particular countries and how those factors influence business.
- Speaker sessions: Informal presentations by leading industry practitioners on their business efforts and successes across the globe.
- Where I’m From Event: International Kelley MBAs present on their home country; including lessons on language, culture, and business practices.
- Exchange Buddy Program: IBS partners foreign exchange MBA students with a domestic MBA buddy, who welcomes the exchange student to Kelley and eases the transition.