Student Led Initiatives
Kelley students have been inspired to make their own mark on the world of social responsibility. These student groups and opportunities are making positive change:
- Civic Leadership Development is an undergraduate program that offers students volunteer service, civic engagement and leadership development opportunities on campus and throughout the Bloomington community.
- The Global Business and Social Enterprise Program, or GLOBASE, partners MBA students with business and non-governmental organizations abroad to help solve real-world business problems.
- Indiana University Global Business Brigades is the IU chapter of “the world’s largest student-led international development organization.”
- The IU chapter of 180 Degrees Consulting offers students an opportunity to serve as consultants to socially oriented organizations.
- KISI Student Advisory Board members assist the directors in planning events, offering ideas for new opportunities, and spreading the word about KISI’s work. Interested students should contact email@example.com.
- Net Impact is a network of students and professionals “committed to using the power of business to improve the world.” Kelley offers Net Impact programs for MBA students and for undergraduate students.
- The Trockman Microfinance Initiative was founded by Kelley students interested in learning more about microfinance, or “banking for the poor.” TMI members work to raise awareness about this issue at Kelley and IU while also collaborating with microfinance institutions.