Foundation for Sustainable Development
We partner with the Foundation for Sustainable Development, an organization specializing in international development, to create opportunities for Kelley students to intern in non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and community development groups all over the world.
- Last nine weeks
- Give students real-world experience partnering with people on-location to alleviate poverty and generally improve living conditions
- Take place in Argentina, Bolivia, India, Nicaragua, and Uganda
On their return, students are expected to share their experiences with their fellow students.
To be eligible, students must:
- Be an admitted Kelley undergraduate student
- Have completed at least two years of college by the time of the internship
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
Application information for summer 2015 internships will be posted here in fall 2014.