National Team Selling Competition
- Teams received case materials two weeks before the event.
- Teams had a minimum of two role plays; meeting with the buyers and presenting to the buyers.
- If the team ranked the top of their classroom they went on to present a sales pitch to everyone involved in the competition.
- There were 3 rooms, so the top group from each room presented and each coach along with the judges had a vote for who would be the overall winner.
- The teams’ presentations were taped for them to review their performance later.
- Each team was emailed their placement along with judges sheets for review.
- The overall winner was the University of Washington followed by Baylor University and Northern Illinois University.