National Team Selling Competition
Thursday PM, October 16, and Friday AM, October 17, 2014 until 2PM
Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Bloomington, Indiana
- First Place, $2,000 (divided between students)
- Second Place, $1,500 (divided between students)
- Third Place, $1,000 (divided between students)
Undergraduate team of no more than four team members. Registration is limited to one team per school and participation will be capped at 21 teams. Registered schools have the opportunity to send a second team if space is available. Faculty advisors are welcome to attend the competition. They will be able to observe the sales meeting and presentation, and they can discuss sales strategies with their students in between the sessions. Faculty advisors can observe other schools after their team has presented.
The competition's goals:
- Provide an invaluable team learning experience for students seeking a professional sales career.
- Supply sales students this showcase to practice and display their sales abilities and talent.
- Help faculty and the corporate sponsor recruiters assess and identify development of students in real-world applications.
- Extend a reception networking forum for students, professors and sales centers to share different team sales techniques and sales education methods.
- Participants will receive electronic sales materials two weeks prior to the competition, thus allowing time to prepare their sales strategies before coming to Bloomington.
STUDENT NAME REGISTRATION DEADLINE:
September 15, 2014
Student resumes are now part of the registration process. Please send them to email@example.com at the time of registration.
SCHOOL TEAM REGISTRATION DEADLINE:
August 1, 2014 (register early to be guaranteed a team spot)
- There is no entry fee for the competition, most meals are covered, and we support up to $725 of the hotel travel expense; however, remaining travel costs must be covered by the respective teams. The deadline for room reservations will be September 15, 2014. Rooms are the responsibility of the participants of their school. Please make reservations early to get a room in Bloomington.
For more information about the competition, please contact us.