Now that you’ve learned about our world-class graduate accounting programs and you’ve seen how they will spell career success for you, we hope you’ll apply. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who display the necessary skills and work ethic to excel in the business world.
Whether you’re interested in the MSA or the 3/2 MBA, the application procedures are similar. Neither program requires previous work experience. 3/2 MBA applicants should be in their junior year at the Kelley School of Business and on track to complete all prerequisites for entry. Non-Kelley applicants should see more specific requirements below.
Application deadline for 3/2 MBA program:
- February 1 of Sophomore or Junior year (depending on credits completed) Kelley School of Business applicants
- All applicants are required to participate in Assessment Day, see details below
Application deadline for MSA program:
- December 1 for all international applicants
- Domestic (non-IU) applicants - Applications preferred in your Junior year. Applications may be submitted through senior year
We have different application procedures depending on your status as a student. Select one of the options—either current Kelley undergraduate students or domestic (non-Kelley) and a international applicants—below to review the process and apply.
Current Kelley Undergraduate Students
It really doesn’t get any simpler than this. As long as you are excelling in your Kelley undergraduate degree program, the transition to one of our programs will be seamless:
- No GMAT or GRE scores required
- No recommendations
Simply read the instructions and fill out our online application, complete the statement of purpose essay, upload your resume, and submit your application. All competitive GAP applicants who are Kelley students will be invited to come in for a personal interview. Competitive 3/2 MBA applicants will be asked to participate in a soft skills assessment day. The purpose of this half day event is to assess group interaction and team building abilities. If admitted, you'll be asked to respond with your decision to accept and a deposit to hold your seat in the program.
Non-Kelley Students and International Students
If you received your undergraduate business degree from a university other than Indiana University and/or you are an international student, the application process is more standard.
- Start by reading the instructions for domestic students or international students. Then complete our online application.
- This process will involve submitting your resume, completing the statement of purpose essay, providing electronic recommendations, transcripts and GMAT scores, and supplying TOEFL scores if you are an international student. For full details, see admission requirements.