- Associate Professor of Finance
- Ph.D., Washington University in Saint Louis, 2005
Contracting, Corporate Finance, Corporate Governance, Executive Compensation
Faulkender, Michael and Jun Yang (2012), "Is Disclosure an Effective Cleansing Mechanism? The dynamics of Compensation Peer Benchmarking," Review of Financial Studies, forthcoming.
- Baranchuk, Nina, Glenn MacDonald, and Jun Yang (2011), “The Economics of Super Managers,” Review of Financial Studies, Vol 24, pp. 3321-3368.
Baranchuk, Nina, Philip Dybvig, and Jun Yang (2010), “Renegotiation-Proof Contracting, Disclosure, and Incentives for Efficient Investment,” Journal of Economic Theory, Vol. 145, pp. 1805-1836.
- Faulkender, Michael and Jun Yang (2010), “Inside the Black Box: The Role and Composition of Compensation Peer Groups,” Journal of Financial Economics, Vol. 96, pp. 257-270.
- Yang, Jun (2010), “Timing of Effort and Reward: Three-sided Moral Hazard in a Continuous-Time Model,” Management Science, Vol. 56, pp. 1568-1583.