Kimberly J. Cornaggia
kcornagg [at] indiana [dot] edu (E-mail)
Business School, Room 470
- Visiting Associate Professor
- Ph.D. , Purdue University, 2000
- B.Sc., University of Nebraska, 1994
- Does the bond market want informative credit ratings?
- Manipulating the balance sheet? Implications of off-balance-sheet lease financing
- Credit ratings across asset classes: A = A?
Professor Cornaggia’s research focuses on credit risk, financial distress and corporate bankruptcy and has published in the Journal of Finance, Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Financial Management, and Journal of Financial Economics. Dr. Cornaggia is visiting from the Kogod School of Business at American University in Washington D.C. Prior to joining Kogod, she held academic appointments at the Stern School of Business at NYU, the Pennsylvania State University and the College of William & Mary. She has also served in the Office of Economic Analysis at the United States Securities and Exchange Commission.