EMBA—The MBA for Global Executives
Our innovative EMBA—the MBA for Global Executives—offers a comprehensive curriculum tailored to your needs through collaborations with international partner schools and worldwide corporations. The EMBA curriculum will provide you with a strong foundation and the skills you need to build a successful and lasting business career, focusing on seven themes:
- Developing a global managerial perspective
- Leading business innovation and entrepreneurship
- Managing global allocation of resources and performance
- Developing and managing strategic alignment of business processes
- Creating capabilities for global business leadership
- Leadership development
- Experiential learning
Our learning platform blends face-to-face classroom experience and advanced collaborative technologies, including online delivery. Residential sessions at Indiana University's Bloomington campus or in Washington, D.C., as part of the Washington Campus Consortium, provide exceptional insights on the operation of business in diverse cultures.
- 16-20 courses (45 credits)
- 16-24 months
- Conducted in English
- Two weeks "in-residence" at Indiana University in Bloomington or the Washington Campus in Washington, D.C.