EMBA with SKKU Korea
Kelley and the Graduate School of Business at SKKU Korea—a global partnership
This innovative partnership between the Kelley School of Business and the Graduate School of Business at Sungkyunkwan University (SKKU) in Korea is designed for managers of top companies in Korea. Recognized as the first premium executive education program in Korea, this custom curriculum provides 16 months of weekend courses with no career interruption.
- Have two in-residency stays at the Indiana University Kelley School of Business in Bloomington, Indiana.
- Complete 45 credits (25.5 from Kelley and 19.5 from SKKU) to earn a dual MBA degree from the Kelley School of Business and the Graduate School of Business at SKKU.
To be eligible, students must have at least eight years of relevant work experience.
All students must adhere to the Executive Degree Programs' Code of Conduct.
Taught in English by Kelley faculty, this EMBA emphasizes the soft skills of negotiation, ethics, and effective communication along the following themes:
- Developing a Global Managerial Perspective: Economic, Commercial, Social, and Political
- Creating Capabilities for Global Business Leadership
- Managing the Global Allocation of Resources and Performance
- Leading Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Developing and Managing Strategic Alignment of Business Processes
- Leadership Development
- Integrated and Applied Projects