Faculty with a Global Perspective
Work with some of the best professors in the world.
Kelley School faculty are award-winning leaders in education whose groundbreaking research makes headlines and inspires numerous publications each year. Our faculty members dedicate themselves to making our students the best-trained and most sought-after professionals around the globe. As authors of best-selling textbooks, highly-pursued consultants and corporate board members, each faculty member offers a global perspective to preparing business leaders for the international stage.
With the Executive Degree Programs, whether you pursue our EMBA - the MBA for Executives - or work with us to have a credit-bearing certificate tailored to your needs, you will be taught by Kelley faculty who have:
- Written more than 200 books and over 2,100 research articles
- Authored many best-selling text books
- Taught 2,400 executive education programs and counting
- Been involved in over 2,800 consulting engagements
- Received more than 160 research awards and 350 teaching awards
- Taught in more than 45 different countries