Executive Degree Programs at the Kelley School of Business provide customized education designed to match the needs of executives and corporations.
- World-class faculty, ranked among the best in the world for research productivity, teaching quality, and curriculum.
- Flexibility, the blended model of delivery includes in-residence instruction at our world-class facility as well as a cutting edge virtual classroom environment with web-based live meetings, simulations, streaming video, narrated PowerPoint presentations, online chat and email interaction with faculty.
- Kelley alumni network, with over 92,000 Kelley alumni and 540,000 Indiana University alumni worldwide, you will be joining the largest business school alumni network in the world.
- Future focused curriculum, learn skills most pertinent in today’s and tomorrow’s business environment such as global management, business analytics, enterprise resource planning, and IT services management.
EMBA — The MBA for Executives
Our Executive MBA (EMBA) offers the world-renowned Kelley MBA through a unique and innovative custom program for managers in top companies, with no career disruption. This distinctive program focuses on:
- Global leadership skills
- An emphasis on the "soft skills" of negotiation, ethics, and effective communication
- Innovative curriculum
- Internal operations and external environments
Graduate Certificate Programs
Our Graduate Certificate Programs for professional development target critical areas of learning. These certificates can be tailored to specific corporations and contain credit-bearing courses that can apply toward a future degree, be it at Kelley or another institution. The Executive Degree Programs has designed the following specialized certificates:
- Enterprise Resource Planning Certificate Program (ERP)
- Business Analytics Certificate Program (BACP)
- Business Management Certificate Program (BMCP)
- Information Technology Certificate Program
- Digital Marketing and Social Media Certificate Program
Contact us to learn more about Executive MBA opportunities or how we can design a Graduate Certificate tailored to the needs of your corporation.