rakrause [at] indiana [dot] edu (E-mail)
Business School, Room BU 736 #6
- BS, Finance and Public Policy Analysis, Indiana University, 2009
- Associate Instructor, Kelley School of Business, Indiana University, 2009-Present
- Research Assistant, Indiana Business Research Center, Indiana University, 2009-Present
- Undergraduate Teaching Intern/Supplemental Instructor, Student Academic Center, Indiana University, 2008-2009
- Legislative Specialist Intern, The Heartland Institute, 2008
Awards, Honors & Certifications
- Randall L. Tobias Center for Leadership Excellence Doctoral Fellowship, 2010-2012
- Charles G. Koch Summer Fellowship, Institute for Humane Studies, 2008
Strategic leadership, Corporate governance, and Top management teams
Philosophy, Literature, and Music
Krause, R. and Semadeni, M. In Press. Apprentice, departure, and demotion: An examination of the three types of CEO-Board Chair separation. Academy of Management Journal.
Parker, O. and Krause, R. 2012. The need for speed: How reputation incongruence impacts new product introduction. Academy of Management Best Paper Proceedings.
Semadeni, M. and Krause, R. 2011. Hired to be fired: Exploring top management use of consultants as professional scapegoats. Academy of Management Best Paper Proceedings.