stonec [at] indiana [dot] edu (E-mail)
- Senior Lecturer
- MS, Indiana University School of Education, Instructional Systems Technology
- BS, Indiana University School of Education, Special Education
- Computer Training Coordinator, Indiana University Physical Plant, 1986-2004
- Adjunct Faculty, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, 2000-2004
- Adjunct Faculty, Ivy Tech Community College, 1989-1995
- Public School Teacher, 1978-1981
Awards, Honors & Certifications
- Indiana University Division of Student Affairs, recipient of the Annual Diversity & Spirit Award for mentoring and advising students, 2012
- Indiana University Athletics chosen as “Favorite Professor” by IU Varsity Athletes, 2011
- Indiana University Office for Women's Affairs Outstanding Staff Member of the Year, 2003
- President's Award for Outstanding Teaching, Ivy Tech Community College, Bloomington, Indiana, 1994
- Elected by IU Alumni to the Indiana University Board of Trustees, 1993-1996
Information Technologies, Information Systems, Computer Interaction, Performance Technologies, Online Coursework, Instructional Media, E-learning, Systems Analysis and Design, Systems Implementation, Electronic Commerce and Strategic Analysis.
Stone, Cynthia (2013), "Getting MIS Students Out of Class to Really Connect," Decision Sciences Institute Midwest Annual Meeting, Cleveland, OH.
Stone, Cynthia (2012), "Delivering the Multimedia Goods to Enrich Student Learning & Decision-Making," Decision Sciences Institute Midwest Annual Meeting, Grand Rapids, MI.