ssherry [at] indiana [dot] edu (E-mail)
Business School, Room 336
- Senior Lecturer
- MA, Applied Linguistics, Indiana University
- BA, English Literature and Humanities, Maryville University
- Senior Lecturer, Kelley School of Business, Indiana University
- Copyeditor, Univeristy of Nebraska Press
- Consultant/Linguist, Production Assistant, Copyeditor, Indiana University, American Indian Studies Research Institute
- Coordinator, Leo R. Dowling International Center, Indiana University
- Co-author, Turkmen language textbook series, U.S. State Department through Indiana University
Spreadsheet modeling, analytics, pedagogy
Languages: pretty fluent in French and Turkish; little (and declining) knowledge of modern Greek Travel: Have traveled extensively throughout the U.S., have resided for short spans in France, Turkey, Greece, and Cyprus The intersection of language and culture The history and theory of translation Vegetable gardening; cooking Attending concerts, art shows Reading ("desert island" books: Lombardo's translation of Homer's Iliad, any Borges short story collection, Joyce's The Dead
Winston, Wayne and Sarah Fairchild Sherry (2009), "Mathematics for Management Online Course", Harvard Business Review.
(Supported author in content and evaluative materials development.) Read Abstract ››
Winston, Wayne and Sarah Fairchild Sherry (2008), "Spreadsheet Modeling Online Course", Harvard Business Review.
(Wrote several chapters, supported author in content and evaluative materials development.) Read Abstract ››