- Clinical Associate Professor in Operations and Decision Technologies
- DBA, Cranfield University, in progress
- MBA, Ashland University, 1983
- BS, Indiana University, 1981
- Partner, Infosys Consulting, Inc.
- Vice President, EDS
- Partner Deloitte Consulting
- Manager, The Timken Company
- Adjunct Faculty, College of Business, University of Akron
Information systems management, IT organizational effectiveness, Enterprise resource planning, Organization change management for business transformation, Realizing value from business and technology transformation
Swimming, cycling, hiking, history, wine
- Gerth, Anthony B. (2010), "How to Develop Business Focused Development Plans for IT Professionals," International Conference on IT Management, Las Vegas, NV, February.
Gerth, Anthony B. (2010), "How Newly Appointed CIOs Take Charge," International Engaged Scholarship Conference, Weatherhead School of Management, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH, June.
Gerth, A. and S. Rothman (2007), "The Future IS Organization in a Flat World," Information Systems Management, Vol. 24, pp. 103-111.
Gerth, A. (2005), "Getting Value from Your IT Service Provider," Gartner Outsourcing Conference, Los Angeles, CA, April.
Gerth, A. (2002), "The Value of Business Integration," International Tandem User Group (ITUG) International Conference, San Jose, CA, October.